Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Interesting Information of me ♥

Intersting Information of me
Hello, my name is Christina.
Now, I want to introduce some intersting information about me.

1. My favorite singer is Rain.

2. I like to play badmintom, skiing, and swimming (I can do freestyle, backstorke, breaststroke, and butterfly stroke.)
이미지를 클릭하시면 창이 닫힙니다
3.I have traveled to a lot of countries.(England, France, Itlay, Switzerland,   Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, New Zealand, Australia, Gaum Island, Thiland , and China)

이미지를 클릭하시면 창이 닫힙니다
4. My favorie cartoon character is Sponge Bob square pants.

5. I like to chat with my friends on Facebook.

6. I like social networking.

7. I like to talk with my friends.

8. I'm from Daegu (a place where IAAF World Championships was held)

No comments:

Post a Comment