Tuesday, January 10, 2012

<GLPS and Voldemort>
At Christmas, there was a big party held in GLPS.
But there was legend that a strange ghost Voldemort come to GLPS.
However, this legend was not happened before.

One day at Christmas, GLPS students are doing sports
They are like playing kind of silly, stupid,  swanky.

And then GLPS dance party started.
There was very handsome rapper guy went to the stage.
And everybody was cheering up for him like crazy people.

Suddenly, the legend really came to reality
Voldemort cane to GLPS!!!!!!!
The reason why Voldemort came to us is that he wanted to eat people,
However, there was lots of people there.
So he couldn't make a decision.
I mean he couldn't choose.

So GLPS students start to attack Voldemort.
Voldemort said "If you give me a delicious chocolate for free, I will not kill you."
One of GLPS student gave him a delicious chocolate and
finally, Voldemort didn't kill any other GLPS students.

The GLPS students could finish their camp peacefully.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Cherry. I think your story is very interesting because at first, the story starts with a party that was held at GLPS. At the end,Voldemort appeared trying to eat the students, but he didn't eat people and at last it just eats a chocolate instead of human^^. This story ended up very happily so, I think it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I think this story has a lot of mistakes on grammar, and it is kind of weird....but I liked the story because it was about a famous character Voldemort and it was fun that Voldemort could not choose who to eat.

    ReplyDelete