Tuesday, January 3, 2012

<Compliants>
My friend bought a new lap-top at Costco.
The lap top was from Samsung.
The lap top has good fuctions on it.
So that was the reason why she bought that laptop.
She has to do some homework with laptop.
So she worked with her laptop for 7weeks not turning off.
Then, computer got very hot.
She tried to get it very cold like opening windows
But she couldn't.
Finally, her laptop was broke down.
So she came to me to fix the problem.
So I told her that go to Samsung A/S center
Finally, she got her laptop back within good functions again and working very good.
So I told her that please use laptop carefully, then otherwise your laptop will be in the trouble even though we go to A/S center.
After that, she said that we are such a cool friend.

<Compliments>
When I was 12 years old, I was 5th grade in elementary school.
That time I was doing an UCC contest in Daegu.
So, my friends and I made a team.
Aftrer 2 days ago, we were filming for UCC.
Because it was due to 3days later.
So my friend and I made an appointment
like this "Let's meet at 1:00"
but they didn't come
So I was waiting for them even if the cold weather.
Unavoidably, I should do my UCC by myself.

Then my friends and I met at school.
And they said sorry

The result of UCC contest was that I GOT BRONZE BY MYSELF

SO TEACHER SAID THAT I'M A GOOD STUDENT EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T PREPARE OR DO UCC CONTEST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment